Appreciates everything; what a rideRegister Today!
- by mario_ragucci Feb 22, '02Two months ago I happened to stumble across allnurses.com while searching for a nursing job with my fresh CNA license.
Let me tell you that I have learned a great deal in a short amount of time about nursing that I couldn't think of touching before I found this board.
Reading your posts, and considering common concerns discussed amongst yall has given me keen insight.
Mario must confess, however, that he really needs to learn more humility. How can he contribute to a thread, here at General Nursing Discussion when he is not a nurse yet? Admittedly, his opinions are mere hearsay. Imagine that A guy who comments on issues and he is not even a nurse....what nerve!
Recognizing this, I want to say thank you for letting me interject my comments, and I loved every minute of it.
Let me go to my place now, the Student Nursing Forum and live there, until I get pinned with my RN two years from now. Then I will have earned the title to add my two cents to issues yall work with all ready. Until then, I want to observe here, and I will.
A student nurse can talk about student issues, but not grow an RN title out of the air and start adding comments here.
I loved every minute of it:kiss Like terminator said, I'll be back:kiss
- 1,805 Views
- Feb 22, '02 by lever5Mario,
I did not see who must have walked all over you, but you were fun. Your enthusiasim is refreshing. I enjoyed reading your posts.
- Feb 23, '02 by OBNURSEHEATHERJust because you don't have the RN doesn't mean your opinion isn't valued here. I agree with lever, your enthusiasm IS refreshing, and it shouldn't be limited to the student forums. I know your posts will be fun ones, and if I seem to pick them apart, it's only because they interest me.
As I tell my hubby when I'm b**ching about one thing or another, "it's only because I care"
Now I'm going to bed because I'm ill, but when I wake up, I want new posts to respond to...
- Feb 23, '02 by PaprikatHi, Mario. I have to say, I enjoy reading your posts and feel that you have something to offer. Just because you are a CNA, I still feel that you are in the field of nursing and should be able to post your opinions in any category. That said, I still hope to see all your different pictures! I will come visit you in student nursing!
- Feb 23, '02 by thisnursei say we change the name of the forum to all nurses and mario cna
- Feb 23, '02 by pebblesMario, I like your posts - I think your opinions count too, and its nice to hear from someone who looks at this profession with fresh eyes.
You're not just a student, you are a beginner level nurse.
I hope you keep posting.
- Feb 23, '02 by 4XNURSEMario,
Why should you have to go anywhere? I think you should be free to participate where you choose. After all as YOU stated, allnurses - That's ALL nurses. Aren't you a student NURSE? The first part of your title may be different than mine, but the last half is the same.
All first names.
Keep up the good work. Keep us on our best behavior. Remind us of what it's like to be at the beginning of the learning curve.
I look forward, as several others have mentioned, to hearing more from you.
Thanks for your input!
- Feb 23, '02 by P_RNSay it ain't so
- Feb 23, '02 by AgnusMario,
I don't know what has happened here. You are valued and welcome. These issues effect us all. I've enjoyed you posts. Please stay.
- Feb 23, '02 by semstrhey Mario, what's up? Tell us.
hey even moi, no boardexams in the US etc. can state my opinions here, so why not you too?
Don't understand what happened?
Take care, Renee