Cheap Or Free Cna Classes

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hello,

I'm looking for any cheap or free cna classes in Brooklyn or Manhattan. I know about BOCES and the Allen School, but they are both too expensive. The Visiting Nurse Service has one, but it's only available during the day and I work full time.

I would be able to attend during the evenings or weekends.

Thank you.

Specializes in Burn ICU.
Hello,

I'm looking for any cheap or free cna classes in Brooklyn or Manhattan. I know about BOCES and the Allen School, but they are both too expensive. The Visiting Nurse Service has one, but it's only available during the day and I work full time.

I would be able to attend during the evenings or weekends.

Thank you.

Do you remember how much the Allen School cost? I was looking into them but they wouldn't give me a price over the phone.

Do you remember how much the Allen School cost? I was looking into them but they wouldn't give me a price over the phone.

I have a classmate who is attending the Allen School and it costs $800.00.

Im Also Looking for Free CNA Training certers or cheap ones I will continue looking and if I find any I will call or Email you im from Brooklyn also and they bearly have any in NYC but have a hole lot out of town. Email me [email protected] for the contact to that other school you mentioned visiting nurse service. Thanks:chuckle

Im Also Looking for Free CNA Training certers or cheap ones I will continue looking and if I find any I will call or Email you im from Brooklyn also and they bearly have any in NYC but have a hole lot out of town. Email me [email protected] for the contact to that other school you mentioned visiting nurse service. Thanks:chuckle

I'm presently attending the FOB school in Canarsie Brooklyn. It's a pretty good school. The total for the class is approximately $750.00, however your can pay in installments and you are not kicked out until you are finished. You can finish at your leisure. I also took the CPR course for $50.00 (optional). The same course at the Red Cross is $100.00. I attend every Sunday so I've been there forever. I just started my internship this weekend. For more info go to http://www.fobschool.com

My brother and cousin attended school at the Flatbush Haitian Center or the Haitian Flatbush Center I always confuse the name. Anyway, they are also located in Brooklyn. You take the 2 train to Newkirk Avenue and it's right across the street, I couldn't attend because evening classes start at 6pm and I leave work at 5:30 in NYC. Anyway, the cost is $600.00 if you pay in installments, if you pay in full it is $500 or $550 (I forgot.) They don't have a website.

PS. The Allen School now costs $1400.00 and I've heard a lot of complaints about them through current and former students. Don't trust any school that won't give you any information up front.

Good luck

Hey,

I graduated from CMSV in 1995 as a communications major. I remember helping to dry many tears from nursing students that failed clinicals. It's a very good nursing school I regret not getting my degree from them.

Good Luck!

Specializes in Burn ICU.

The Manhattan Institue also offers CNA classes during the week, evening, and weekends. (www.manhattaninstitute.com) if you e-mail the contact person and ask how much the classes are they will e-mail you back ASAP. The phlebotomy classes are $465 and you pay $60 to start and make payments as your taking classes. With that I assume that the CNA classes are not too expensive.

Access Careers gives reasonable classes and they have packages also

they are located on Elm Street, downtown Brooklyn and they also have day and evening classes.

Access Careers gives reasonable classes and they have packages also

they are located on Elm Street, downtown Brooklyn and they also have day and evening classes,price around $700.00 can pay on installments.

Thank you for your response but I have chosen another career path.

hello i am looking for cheap or free cna classes in or around chicago/hillside illinois

access careers gives reasonable classes and they have packages also

they are located on elm street, downtown brooklyn and they also have day and evening classes.

thanks oct3d. now i might have found my match after months and months of searching for the right cna program. thnks for your comment on this ad. good luck in your future and thanks again. :coollook::yelclap:

+ Add a Comment