Valencia Community College - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 1, '10 by IWantBobateaYou have to compete with other applicants to get into the program for SCC.
Pro: don't have to wait like VCC
Cons: decent competition from what I heard. There is a chance you might not get in
You Don't compete with other applicants to get into the VCC nursing program, you just need to fulfill the minimum requirements.
Pros: you don't need a high GPA or TEAS score to get into the program
Cons: 1 year or more waiting times
hope this info help u guys
- Oct 1, '10 by LegacyJSDo you have more information on the UCF/VCC concurrent program?
- Oct 1, '10 by swarner5VCC's concurrent just started this semester. You cannot apply for it, they will forward your name and transcript to UCF Nursing for consideration. You must have all the UCF prerequs completed by the time you apply to VCC. They will notify you via your Atlas account if you are selected to be a part of the concurrent program. Grades are important here even though it isn't for VCC's generic track.
- Oct 3, '10 by LegacyJSOh ok. Thank you.
- Oct 28, '10 by jacksonleoActually the Concurrent program for Valencia/UCF does not start until August 2011. You cannot apply for the first class, you have to be recommended by VCC or invited by UCF. I met with them about it and pretty much said that anything below 3.5 GPA is not going to fly and a decent TEAS score. They will have 30 students for their first class.
- Apr 3, '11 by vccorscci start at vcc in one month. i just had my nursing orientation this past fri!!! getting excited =]
- Apr 3, '11 by swarner5I won't be going to VCC anymore. I was accepted into UCF's BSN program. I wish you all well. Good luck in the program!
- Apr 3, '11 by smm1901Hi I am also starting at Valencia but not until the fall. I am trying to figure out what books I'm going to need and what immunizations as well. Do you think you could email me any literature they gave you at orientation? Its so hard to find any info. out and I'm starting to get nervous!!! Thanks!
- Apr 3, '11 by vccorscchey i just emailed you the orientation packet to your AOL email listed =]
- Apr 4, '11 by flucyluHey!!! I am starting the concurrent program this fall which I am very excited about!! if it was not of an inconvenience, is it possible for you to email me that package also? I want to have as much information beforehand. Thank you in advance...and good luck to all. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org