UNF Accelerated BSN Summer 2013Register Today!
- by kristinhope Oct 16, '12The deadline to apply for UNF's Accelerated BSN program beginning Spring 2013 will be here before we know it (January 15, 2013), which is why I wanted to go ahead and start this topic now. Many of us are taking the TEAS V soon (if we have not already) and finishing up prerequisites (if needed), so I am sure we all have some questions or information to share with each other.Last edit by kristinhope on Oct 16, '12
- Oct 16, '12 by kristinhopeI do have a question to start this topic off. How exactly is the interview scored?
- Oct 25, '12 by GradiusI don't know the answer to your Interview score question Kristin but I will still say hello to you and anyone who joins this thread.
A little about me, my prereqs have been done as of May 2012; prereq GPA is pretty high but:
TEAS for the first time for me in early December which I'm slightly worried about.
I will be happy to share any further info; looking forward to getting to know you and others on this thread as it grows.
- Oct 29, '12 by skittle98
- Oct 29, '12 by rdkarstI just applied to the accelerated program for 2013. I finish my last class in the spring, so the spring semester is going to be stressful for me. Good luck with everything! Hopefully we will get in.
- Nov 9, '12 by mom2aandaHi Everyone,
I just finished applying for accelerated track for summer 2013. All prereqs done, TEAS done, now the long wait!! Good luck to everyone.
- Nov 13, '12 by m1zzyWhat's everyone's stats?
- Nov 14, '12 by MindylaneHey everyone. Good luck to you all.
I applied as well.
Had a 3.6 undergrad GPA but only a 3.2 on the prereqs, although I have one in progress now and I will be getting an A, so that'll bring it up a bit. I've worked full time while taking them and fortunately have some experience in healthcare, so I am hoping that will help me out.
My TEAS percentile was 87%, but I ran out of time on the math section which brought my score down a lot. I scored above 90 in all of the other sections, so I'm going to retake it in two weeks.
To where else have you all applied?
- Nov 14, '12 by sunbaby0811I thought you could only take the TEAS once?!
- Nov 15, '12 by jennyp29Hi everyone! I'm finishing up my last 2 prereqs (micro and nutrition), and if all goes well with them I should have around a 3.9 prereq GPA. I have an overall GPA of 3.23 from University of Florida, but I took all the nursing prereqs after I graduated, so I'm not sure if they recalculate overall GPA with post-baccalaureate grades? I haven't taken the TEAS yet, but I read on the UNF site that they will only take your first attempt TEAS score if you take it more than once during the testing window for this application period (Sept 1 to Jan 15) so I'm just going to study as much as possible and take it in early January and just hope I can score high enough! Nice to meet you all and good luck!