UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 26, '12 by kikilaOctober 14? That's a Sunday. They r not in their offices on the weekends
- Sep 27, '12 by laurenmalauren@ Amp10m I called the other day too and thats exactly what the lady told me (except she just said middle of October) :/ ugggghhhh thats soooo far away!!!! we def wont even know if we have gotten in or not until like November, the suspense is absolutely killing me lol oh well at least I wont have to check my email every 5 seconds anymore for a while
- Oct 4, '12 by lmrossittoFor those who do not understand the email/interview timeframe, this is on UCF CON website:
"3. Approximately 6-8 weeks after the application deadline the College of Nursing will have completed an initial review of applicants and will then email all qualified candidates to participate in the mandatory interview process. Candidates selected for interviews will be required to complete the required background check and fingerprinting prior to arriving for the interview. The College of Nursing must have the results prior to the interview. Instructions will be included with your interview invitation.
4. Once the interviews are completed, final decisions for those who are provisionally accepted or placed into the waitpool will be notified within one week."
UCF COLLEGE OF NURSING : Admissions
The exact 8 week mark is 10/10/12, so we should be getting our emails very soon...
- Oct 4, '12 by rd1186I was wondering if anyone that has been through the interviews in the past could share with us some of the questions they remember from their interviews. Obviously, I'm expecting questions like, "Why do you want to become a nurse?" and things like that, but any other questions you remember would be very helpful. Thank you.
- Oct 4, '12 by kikilaThis is the first cycle the have ever had an interview process.
- Oct 4, '12 by man-nurse2bI went in to my doctors office today. Getting my titers for Hep B and other vaccines so I will have my vaccinations up to date and proof ready to submit so won't have to rush last minute to get it done.
- Oct 5, '12 by lmrossittoAnybody heard anything? I don't think I can wait another week...