UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Oct 12, '12 by mc0323I don't know where it shows the degree audit on the myucf
- Oct 12, '12 by ybbawilliamsMy last name is williams. W. I thought the same thing. Maybe that's it.
- can someone who applied to Daytona goto ucf and login to myucf then on left menu click "student records" Academic History" "degree audit" then go to the results tab, and next to nurse pending click "view audit"...tell me what you see...are they all green checks or any with X? I'm wondering if this is a sign that we are in processing stage still.
I looked in mine but under the results section I have nothing. However I am a current psychology major (graduating in Dec!) and this probably makes my degree audit/info different than others
- lol mc0323 I think I just posted the answer to your question before even reading your question.
- My last name starts with an R. This could very well be a reason for waiting... They would be sending at least 100 emails (35 each campus plus extras for waiting list, all pending the interview) it might take the server a while to deliver them.
- I am an AA transfer from Florida State College Jacksonville, mine my look different , I guess....My last name is S...I've always been towards the bottom of the roll call ...so I'll be stalking my email and allnurses.com for the next few hoursLast edit by man-nurse2b on Oct 12, '12
- This sucks! But maybe we are "destined for Daytona" (anybody like the alliteration?). Perhaps cocoa campus prospects have their interviews on 10/30 and ours are on another day (not halloween...) because otherwise that would be a lot of interviews for one day.