Tampa, FL Hospitals: HELP! - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 5, '12 by beachfashionnursingMoffitt does not take new grads. TGH wants BSN. Good luck!
- Dec 8, '12 by RN SamI know two new grads taken at moffitt in last year.... So they do take new grads. Don't ask me how they did it but they did!
- Dec 8, '12 by Belle1005Quote from RN SamA friend of mine knows an RN there that said they do hire new grads, BSN only though.I know two new grads taken at moffitt in last year.... So they do take new grads. Don't ask me how they did it but they did!
- Dec 9, '12 by RN SamYes, one was in my class, the other the class after me. BSNs. The one in my class volunteered there during school.
- Feb 27 by kristykatThey do hire new grads...I graduated last August and have an interview with them next week.
- Apr 17 by Janey496Baycare has lots of new grad options, and the orientation experience for a new grad in pediatrics is really great. Not so much of the nurses eating their young thing there, in my experience. Just saying in case it helps anybody.
- May 1 by aachavezWhat's wrong with HCA? I've been volunteering at an HCA facility for over a year, and now just got hired as a tech ( I graduate in Sept.). My family has spent more time than we'd like here, but each time one of us has a stay everyone is great. It's close to home, and I hear pay (my pay now is already pretty good) is good so staying as an RN sounds like a pretty good plan.... so what's the problem with HCA? Why are people being warned away from it?