PBSC 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Hey samentha! Im applying to bg too. Maybe if we both get in we can work something out and carpool out there together.
- Quote from Luvs0920_x0Yea sounds like a plan. I seriously hope we all get in. Did you take pharmacology already?Hey samentha! Im applying to bg too. Maybe if we both get in we can work something out and carpool out there together.
- Quote from Bremac88Ooo sweet, good to hear. Thank you!
Go for it! Its going to be hard to turn it down if I get in because I want it very bad also but I don't feel prepared! I want to take Pharm before I get in since I have a new baby I want to minimize the stress if thats even possible lol.
I have a friend in her last semester at PBSC LW and she took Pharm with her 1st sem classes and worked 3 12hr shifts at the hospital so she said its not impossible! Positive thoughts!
& you should be good with those points!! Im wondering how many people applied to BG! The highest points accepted for BG last year was 27. something
- Quote from Luvs0920_x0I like the way you think. I need to start thinking positive thoughts. Did u try any other schools?No i didnt take it yet. I will have alot of work ahead of me if i do get in! between nursing 1 classes and pharm :/ i just keep reminding myself that all the hardwork will pay off in the end
- No i just moved to fl like a year ago. So im just hoping things work out for me at pbsc. If not i have to come up with a backup plan.
- Oct 6, '12 by mkearns724I started that thread in Jan.. But I agree seems like there were tons and tons of people on that one. Maybe everyone had to hold off on applying this go around because they had to take the chemistry class over again since they are only accepting chm1032. Hope that makes this process go by a lot quicker!
- Oct 7, '12 by Bremac88So, I was browsing the classes scheduled for Spring 2013 and I found that the lecture is offered Weds and Thurs and the Skills lab is offered Weds or Thurs in BG so technically you will only be required to drive out twice a week! I wonder if clinicals are in BG also? Does anyone know?
- Oct 8, '12 by mkearns724they match your clinicals to your address. So If you live in the northern part of the county they try to put you in the same area.
- Oct 8, '12 by Bremac88Quote from mkearns724Thanks! That's good to knowthey match your clinicals to your address. So If you live in the northern part of the county they try to put you in the same area.