Nova Southeastern University Entry Level BSN? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 1 by jcpr1988Quote from lovebuggyLovebuggy, as of right now I'm only applying to nova. If I don't get in, then I'll apply to broward college and potentially the LPN route because Barry University accepts LPN's for their traditional BSN program. What about you?jcpr1988, are you applying to Nova only?
Sorry if I responded twice. The page froze the first time I replied.
- Feb 5 by lovebuggyI applied to FIU and UF as well. I've been considering Broward but aren't their pre-requisites very different?
- Feb 15 by jcpr1988Broward has made a few changes to their pre-reqs but I do know they require ENC1101, Gen Ed. Math, AP1 and AP2 with the Labs, a healthcare core class taught there at Broward, and I think they've added Microbio with the Lab (Chem is the pre-req). Plus, you have to take the HESI to apply for Broward's program. Have you gotten any word back from Nova? I heard they're starting the interviews earlier this term. So, I made sure to submit all my docs and now Im just waiting.
- Feb 19 by lovebuggyJcpr1988, I heard that as well. Nova received my stuff on January 23rd, but I have yet to get any replies from them :/ They had told me to expect an answer concerning the interview mid February but..nothing...
- Hello, has anyone gotten any interview dates??? I'm currently applying for fall 2013
- Has anyone gotten any response from nova about interview dates and so on? I'm applying for fall 2013
- Hold on tight because I just got my call and confirmation for my interview on Feb. 26. Im so nervous! So, Im sure you'll be getting a call/email about scheduling yours soon.
- Laura, I applied about 3 weeks ago and just got a call advising of my interview. So, Im sure you'll here something soon.
- Yeahh I' have my interview next week on Tuesday as well. I'm so nervous. Do you know around what do the students that get picked have they're gpa?
- I have no idea. They just told me I met all requirements and to pick an interview time on Tuesday. My interview is at 3:30pm. Yours?