Miami Dade College (MDC) Spring 2013 Gen. FT/PT& Accelerated Nursing program - Page 45Register Today!
- Nov 12, '12 by emdee89@Am28 where can I get the drug screen ten panel from and how long does it take?
- Nov 12, '12 by Am28@emdee89 at the health clinic at miami dade medical it's like 15 bucks and you do it right away just walk in but they only open Monday wednesday and Friday
- Nov 12, '12 by joshscMDC medical charges $45 for the 10 panel. But it's quick and easy and back in like 2 days. But yes, they're only open mon wed and fri.
- Nov 12, '12 by Am28I only had to pay $15 cause I had already done the 7panel there @emdee89 if that's where you did yours for phlebotomy make sure you tell them that cause they will adjust the price for you.
- Nov 12, '12 by peanutermo16...sorry its a little late but no the Health Office isn't open today, they reopen Wednesday. I have to go on Wednesday to do my PPD (they couldn't do it Friday since they were closed on Monday). I spoke to the people at the Nursing Department and they advised as long as you have proof of everything being in process, you should be ok. I told her that there were no CPR classes available until this Sat 11/18, its a little unreasonable to think that you can get everything they are asking for in less than 4 working days when the other two groups had 2 weeks but I would ask to confirm.
- Nov 13, '12 by mo16hey peanuter, I just came from there because I had to turn in my acceptance form and I spoke to nursing they said it was ok just to turn in everything whenever possible. I'm not too worried because advisement told me nursing knows about the emails going out late. I'm going to the health office tomorrow and I have my background check on the 15th so it's a lot of driving back and forth!
- Nov 14, '12 by MiamiEHas anyone that's turned in all their stuff received anything confirming they got all the papers or we just show up to our orientation?
- Nov 14, '12 by joshscJust show up- I asked someone on the phone a while back and the only thing you receive is that receipt where you paid your deposit. That's it from what I was told.
- Nov 14, '12 by MiamiEAlright sounds good.
- Nov 14, '12 by nursenataliaThe admissions information page doesn't have a room number or anything for the orientation tomorrow. Is it just there in the open area?