Miami Dade College 2009- Acceptance Letter (find out before you get accept letter)Register Today!
- by RNRDH Sep 28, '08Hello all.
So I have an informative, open-ended question for those students applying for MIAMI DADE COLLEGE for Spring 2009 Nursing....
Yesterday, I checked my degree audit online ( as I always do, at least once a week). But yesterday, for the first time, I noticed something new that popped up on my audit.
My degree audit NOW reflects a field that indicates:
"PGM ADMIT STATUS: Y"
Just as curiosity, does anyone else see the same thing on your degree audit, or know what this is?
Does this mean I was accepted in the nursing program? I'm assuming there has to be a preliminary step done in the system, before they actually begin to mail out the nursing program acceptance letter.
THIS IS MY DEGREE AUDIT BELOW:
- Oct 2, '08 by FSUMiamiBoyHi RNRDH,
Have you gotten any notice from MDC yet?
- Oct 2, '08 by RNRDHYes, I was accepted into the Bridge option. The letters are being mailed; should hear from the school very soon. What option did you apply to?
- Oct 3, '08 by FSUMiamiBoyHi RNRDH,
I applied to the Generic Nursing program for Spring 2009, and I received my acceptance letter Monday that just passed :spin::spin:
- Jan 3, '09 by VaneJimenezIs there a waiting list?
- Jan 7, '09 by Jessica1024No waiting list. If you do not get in then you have to reapply again for the next semester. The next semester for nursing starts in the fall. I hear that the GPA needed to get in is a 3.5, but I do believe if you have a little lower then that, you can still get in with no problem.
- Apr 2, '09 by Jessica1024So excited about the end of this month already!
- Apr 30, '09 by olofin1every body has the same I already check with some of my friends, Yhe wait is driving me crazy.
- Apr 30, '09 by Tinkerbell69I don't have that on my degree audit at all. I just applied for the both the LPN prgram and the part-time RN program for which the deadline is tomorrow. So, I will not know until June or July if I was accepted or not.