MDC new requirements Spring 2011Register Today!
- by Shamanai Jun 2, '10Is anyone here going for Mami Dade College ASN program for Spring 2011. they have new requirements, TEAS test and gpa based SOLELY on natural science gpa
the science gpa will be all anatomy, micro lecture, and chem lect + lab. wanted to know what the applicant pool numbers were looking like!
- Jun 3, '10 by ShamanaiAnybody out there? LOL i wonder if we have to take the new Teas V.... I took Teas back at FSU and scored an 82% w/ out studying.... so idk... feel free to add on... I'm new here:-)
- Jun 8, '10 by missy23papIm thinking you took the teas IV at fsu thats a lot easier than the V version. Well iam applying to MDC and BCC, I happy MDC decided to use the TEAS V. Some of us who actually study for our grades can get in.
- Jun 9, '10 by ShamanaiIt was the Teas 2.0 according to the ATI website... and yea I agree with those of that study for grades!!!
- Oct 11, '10 by navy_corpsman1891I think you have to take it again because of the version. I just got my acceptance letter last week for the spring 2011. I wish you all luck!
- Oct 16, '10 by jessy2617for those of you guys that also got your acceptance letter for spring 2011 ASN in MDC do you know if all the tests (5-panel drug, etc.) need to be turned at orientation? or can we turn it in before??
- Oct 16, '10 by navy_corpsman1891@jessy2617: STEP 3 of the required things to do don't have deadline, BUT need to be done before January. So that means just get it done asap.
- Oct 16, '10 by jessy2617@navy corpsman.. but step 3 says that it has to be turned in by the 26th, that has me kinda worried. I also went to the nursing department to ask and they told me to turn it in at orientation...
- Oct 18, '10 by TamTamRN-RRTThey say that it should be done by orientation
- Oct 19, '10 by Shamanaicongrats on getting in guys!!! i was gonna apply for fall 2011.. do you mind sharing your gpas and teas scores?