are there any current students enrolled in mcfatter's lpn program? can you pretty please give any information?
1. how much time have you dedicated to the program, are you wrking?
2. does the curriculum include anatomy/physiology, human growth, and nutrition?
3. was it fairly simple to enter the program?
4. are they strict? i've heard a couple of stories abt their sister school sheridan
5. what is the failing rate?
6. what sections are you tested on when you take the tease?
7. how are you doing in the program thus far?
thanks in advance for your help...!