LPN refresher courses
- 0May 28, '04 by NynaCan anyone please offer some suggestions or names of schools that offer an LPN refresher course? I graduated a while ago and never sat for my boards. Looking for a course for review. I appreciate your time and replies.
Thanks in advance
- 0Jun 10, '04 by Brownms46There are many courses out there online and off. I would first start with your local community college. You can also do a online search. I found this on just one search:
- 0Jan 14, '08 by steelers2007Quote from Nynahi my name is jessica and i am looking for the same answer as you so if you get a response on a course to take please PM me. Thank you very muchCan anyone please offer some suggestions or names of schools that offer an LPN refresher course? I graduated a while ago and never sat for my boards. Looking for a course for review. I appreciate your time and replies.
Thanks in advance
NynaLast edit by Thunderwolf on Jan 15, '08 : Reason: personal email addresses are not permitted on the board....changed to PM me
- 0Jan 21, '08 by sunshine325I'm in Colorado and got my LPN license in Nov. of 2005 and have not worked 1 day as an LPN. My son became very ill right after I graduated and had a bone marrow transplant in the summer of 2006, thankfully he has recovered and now life can return back to normal, so now I would like to start my career and am having trouble finding a refresher course I would really appreciate any ideas.
- 1Jun 23, '08 by kat_12i am now taking a LPN refresher course online from South Dakota State University, everything is online except your clinical of course. check with your state to make sure it is accredated with your state and your state board of nursing should be able to help you with that. any further questions, let me know. i am in the state of minnesota
- 0Feb 28, '09 by 2008pnQuote from LeavingTeaching4RNThe Florida Board of Nursing website has a list of approved LPN refresher courses.
Even though I have not started working yet I plan on doing so right before I get a job on the 22 of March 2009, look on craigs listheartbeatheartbeatheartbeat There is an LPN refresher course going on then in Temple Terrece