IRSC spring 2014 hopefuls!Register Today!
- by Epooler2013 May 2Hello all! I just wanted to start a topic for those of us applying to the 2014 ADN program at IRSC. I am so excited to finish my prerequisites and apply! LetsAll compare our application processes and wait to hear back from the program together! My names is Emily and I am taking a&p1 and micro this summer, then taking the NLN in August and submitting my app!
Tell me about yourself !
- 19,226 Views
- May 2 by kriistennicoleHi I am also taking the NLN in August and applying in September! I have finally finished all my prerequisites this semester, can't wait to apply.
- May 9 by Epooler2013Hello! Me neither I am so excited! I just want to apply already!
- May 26 by fpmsa14Hi I have finished all my prerequisite as well planning on taking the nln in aug..is anyone attending the nln review sessions??
- May 26 by Epooler2013I wanted to attend the review sessions but unfortunately I have a night class every Tuesday so I can't make it. I will probably still stop by the academic support center to get some help on the tougher subjects.
- Jun 4 by kriistennicoleI've already attended the info session fpmsa14
- Jun 6 by fpmsa14Have they been helpful..kriistennicole
- Jun 6 by Epooler2013I also attended an info session. I'm not sure but I believe its mandatory to go to one before applying. Alot of the information they give out is already in the packet that's on the website, but its good to go and get all your questions answered.
- Jun 11 by kriistennicoleFor me, it wasnt much that I already didn't know through researching the program online. It's basically everything that's on the irsc website. :/ too bad it's mandatory. @fpmsa14
- Jun 12 by Brittani22Hey everyone! I'd also like to apply fro Spring but I don't know if I'll be ready
How long have you all been studying for the NLN?