IRSC RN program Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Flsunshine Feb 16, '12Hey! I'm applying for the Indian River State college's RN program for fall 2012. Anyone else applying this semester?
- Mar 6, '12 by Tiffanyha5717I have applied for the Fall (2012). The second time, last time I was on the "alternate list". Hopefully, I will have better luck this time..:bowingpur
- Mar 7, '12 by Sunshine SMI am also applying for Fall 2012. My total points are 215. I'm nervous! I know it's very competitive! Good luck all!
- Mar 7, '12 by FlsunshineI'm nervous as well. This is my first time applying. My overall score is a 255 which I think is good but I know it's competitive so I'm prepared not to get in.
- Mar 7, '12 by Sunshine SMFlsunshine - that's a wonderful score! I know they were accepting scores in the mid-200's last go round, so you may have a good chance!
Tiffany - if you don't mind me asking, what was your overall score when you were waitlisted?
Now the fun of waiting for our letters begin!!
- Mar 9, '12 by Tiffanyha5717My score was 221, there were people with a 225 that got in (As I was told, could be a rumor). I'm praying that my 243 is going to get me in. I guess it depends on how the other scores are. and how many applied.
- Mar 11, '12 by FlsunshineGood luck everyone! Hopefully we will all be getting an acceptance letter in the mail soon.
- Mar 18, '12 by FuzzyCNAQuote from FlsunshineI am also applying for the Fall 2012 semester. I am waiting now for my letter. Overall score is 261 with a 3.7 GPA. Good luck everyone!!!Hey! I'm applying for the Indian River State college's RN program for fall 2012. Anyone else applying this semester?
- Mar 21, '12 by Kelann94I have applied for the fall 2012 program as well. I know my chances are pretty minimal with an overall score of 210. I have two missing prerequisites (I am currently enrolled in A&P 2 and have yet to take Micro) but I thought I'd give it a shot. As someone said, it all depends on the applicant pool. Hopefully we'll hear by the end of April? Good luck to all who have applied!
- Mar 22, '12 by sooplmQuote from FlsunshineI applied for Fall 2012. My overall score is 250. Like everyone else I am waiting for a letter. Do you think I have a pretty good shot at getting in. I was really disappointed that they only gave partial points for AP credit and I got a C in Microbiology...so my points were not as good as they could be. Do all of you think we'll start getting letters maybe a week into April?Hey! I'm applying for the Indian River State college's RN program for fall 2012. Anyone else applying this semester?