I'm giving up… - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11 by KinkyKurlyRNi don't see it at all any where. are you sure they are still hiring?
- Feb 11 by LadyFree28It took me 8 months to land a job...I know at least two people who waited TWO YEARS and was able to land a job...one works in a hospital, one works at a hospital.
Let someone look over your résumé and tweak it.
I have 12 years experience, and STILL couldn't get a job...most of my classmates were shocked that I couldn't land a job. I went to a career fair, waited patiently in line, and the recruiter gave me tips. Once I revised my résumé, I got phone calls, which led to interviews. One was the job I just started. Also, the process of looking over resumes, whittling them down to who is going to get hired first depending on hospital budget, etc. because we are in a recession is taking longer, but not as long as it was, but still expect to be looking for a while. In the meantime, keep tweaking the résumé, look for per diem or part time work, gain other skills, and look outside of the hospital. Once you land a job at one place, the phone begins to ring, at its from a local hospital...speaking from experience from my new grad LPN days to my new grad RN state. Keep the Faith.
- Feb 11 by pedsRN28Unless they removed it today they should be there. Just search keyword graduate. It was there yesterday so I hope so!
- The PEDs one isn't posted anymore, but there are 4 other new grad postings on the bay care website. I just looked.
- Feb 12 by KinkyKurlyRNQuote from campercassOk I'll have to look later thank you!The PEDs one isn't posted anymore, but there are 4 other new grad postings on the bay care website. I just looked.
- Feb 12 by KinkyKurlyRNQuote from campercassHow are you searching for it? I have tried every way and still says nothing found.The PEDs one isn't posted anymore, but there are 4 other new grad postings on the bay care website. I just looked.
- Feb 12 by pedsRN28I don't see them either. I did a general search and one for intern, residency, and GN...
- Just try registered nurse in job field using the drop down, then look through them. Look for clinical nurse resident
- All locations also.
- Feb 14 by pedsRN28You can also select the job field RN and in keywords type "clinical nurse resident" and there is day and night shift. One my classmates just got hired there