Hola Relocating From CaliRegister Today!
- by edib1 Feb 23, '04HELLO EVERYONE, JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH SOME INFO ON RELOCATING TO FLORIDA. MY HUSBAND AND I AND OUR SOON TO BE HERE IN 5 WEEKS MADELINE ARE MOVING TO FLORIDA. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE ATTENDING NOVA UNIVERSITY TO BECOME AN OD. I AM AN LVN AND I PLAN ON ATTENDING SCHOOL ALSO, TO BECOME AN RN. I WAS LOOKING ONLINE TO FIND SOME JOBS AND I HAD NO LUCK. I DONT KNOW IF I WAS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE OR WHAT! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE NAMES OF SOME HOSPITALS, AND HOW I WOULD GO ABOUT APPLYING FOR MY LIC IN FLORIDA?
- 916 Views
- Feb 24, '04 by TweetyWhere is Nova University? What city are you moving to? Good luck!
- Feb 24, '04 by edib1HELLO 3RD SHIFT , NOVA SOUTHWEST UNIVERSITY IS IN FT. LAUDERDALE.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO FLORIDA, THE FARTHEST EAST THAT I HAVE BEEN IN MONTANA. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FT LAUDERDALE? THANKS FOR THE INFO
- Feb 24, '04 by Nur_1996Hi, Live in Naples FL, for the past 13 years. I think the website for appling is www.myfloridahealth.com. Nova has several braches, we have a campus nearus as well. If you are a LPN, and I am also visit www.advanceforlpns.com and they have a link for jobs in the FL area. Also you can usually get the classifield section by computer, from the newspaper that will be in your new hometown. Good luck with your search and move.
- Feb 24, '04 by edib1Thanks 96, By The Way How Long Have You Been An Lpn? Hows The Pay Out There? Have You Ever Been To Ft Lauderdale? Is It Really A Crazy Party Town Like Alot Of People Say?