Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - page 8
115,830 Views | 1199 Comments
Anybody applying ...? =)... Read More
- 0Jan 22, '12 by alwaysholly99Im using pell grants, I know that dosen't help but try Salle Mae, I have a previous school loan thru them. Also is you go to Home - FAFSA on the Web-Federal Student Aid they will help you find loans and/or scholarships you can qualify for....and go in a talk to HCC's financial aid office, they will help!! Good Luck
- 1Jan 22, '12 by hoperevivalistHi, Brandy. I was in your Micro class. I submitted my application for day time at the SouthShore campus as well. How have you been? Seems like a lot of people are excited, nervous, anxious, and the likes. I must say I am a little of the same. I apologize for the terse message. In a hurry. ttys... Good luck everyone.
- 0Jan 24, '12 by leepoffaithStartingovragain,
Have you already filled out your FASFA to find out what your EFC is? That will make a big difference on what aid you qualify for. The lower it is, the more free aid you get and the more low interest loans you qualify for. That would be the first thing I would advise doing. There are lots of grants and loans available, but it just depends on what you qualify for in your particular situation.
Personally, I'm paying out of pocket in cash. I have enough loans from a previous stint in college and sure don't need anymore!
- 1Jan 24, '12 by alwaysholly99Ok all they have now posted my documents and cashed my check!!! It's states consent and app received but that my prerequisites are needed ASAP......so I'm hoping that is just part of the waiting process, because they are completed. Just and update I'm so excited to hear something now!! Anyone applying to Dale Mabry days??
- 0Jan 25, '12 by mslalaHi everyone, I applied to Plant City-Nights.. if I get accepted it will be a rough 2 years.. but it'll be worth it. My gpa was a 3.5 something.. so we will see. Good luck to everyone. From what I've heard this is the best time to apply for the best chances... and if the number of people on here reflect that there won't be as many applicants then hopefully we all get accepted
- 0Jan 25, '12 by montriI am new to this and forgive me if this is a dumb question. Where do you find out if they have received everything. I've attended SPC and applied to HCC to see if I have a better chance at getting accepted. They cashed the check last week but I can not find anything online about transcripts, records, etc. Good luck to everyone!