Has anyone heard back from FSU (Florida State University) nursing yet? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 31, '09 by mfisher6I havent. I am so anxious. I dont get what is taking so long
- Apr 1, '09 by lllchillylllNot yet. I'm getting super anxious too. My friend at FSU was telling me about all her friends that didn't get in. Most of them got their letters on Monday. I'm assuming they got it so quickly because they're residing locally. If I don't get my letter by Wednesday I'm officialy declaring my letter lost!
- Well, I hope we get in!! I have a feeling we will today.
- Apr 1, '09 by oln2i rcvd my letter today...i didnt get in.
best of luck to the rest of you
- Im sorry about that. Do you have any other schools you are waiting on? I know the feeling rejection, I didnt get in last time at GSU and it hurt.
- Apr 1, '09 by oln2I had to do a personal interview for a school I applied to in Texas.
I did that on Monday and have to wait about three more weeks to hear from them.
Gosh, I didnt think I was gonna take it this hard, feeling rejected is not a good feeling!
- Apr 1, '09 by FA2NSI did not apply to FSU, but I did not get into an Accelerated program in MS and I was very upset. We just can not take it too personally. Hang in there. Things will work out for the best!!
- Apr 2, '09 by lllchillylllYeah I got my letter today. I pulled it out of my mailbox and I already knew what it said. Rejected. Eugh. I took it incredibly hard. I was really depending/hoping/praying to get in. Well at least there is always my back up school. I'm not too thrilled about it but I have to make the best of it I suppose.
- Apr 2, '09 by FA2NSI am waiting on my second and third choice schools right now too. There is a bright side here. At least we have other choices. I have a few friends who did not and now have to wait another year. We just have to stay positive. I wanted to get into an accelerated program to get a BSN. My ultimate goal is to be a practioner. Now, I am waiting to hear from an ADN program. I alreday have a BA so I feel as if I am going backwards esp since I would have finished the BSN sooner and held a higher degree. I am excited however to have a choice. It may take a little extra time, but it will be worth it in the long run. Hang in there!!! I know it may feel like it, but it is not the end of the world!