Florida National UniversityRegister Today!
- by geisy1840 Aug 13, '12Hi all!
Anyone starting Florida National University in the fall of 2012, or the spring of 2013???? Or anyone currently in the program???
- Jan 8 by DakaylieHi I'm starting Summer 2013 the Bachelors but I am a tiny..bit... confused. I need to find someone that attended this school or that will do so. =S
- Aug 23 by ggpigy24Hi, I came upon your post looking for answers to your same question. Well, I am starting this fall Sep. 2013 in FNU's RN program. I had to choose between an asn or a bsn, and I chose the asn. I was advised to complete the asn, take my rn board, and start working as an rn while doing the bsn in one year online. This is what fits around my schedule the best, but everyone has different needs. Keep in mind, asn is 2years with out prerequisites and bsn is 3 1/2, I believe. Well, keep us updated on the program and how it's going.
- Aug 28 by AchievingNurseDreamsI am starting FNU's RN program as well. They also told me the same about the ASN program and then take the RN board exam, work, while completing the BSN online! What campus will you be attending?
- Sep 24 by mzjaerockI started June 2013, but I'm starting from scratch. I don't have any previous transferable credits, therefore I'm taking all my pre-requisites now. I'm currently MAT / Future RN because I still need to pass the Kaplan Entrance Exam. We're supposed to get a 67% to pass, and I got a 66% last time I took it! What classes have you guys taken? It's awesome to come across people attending my same school. I'm currently in the Hialeah Campus and love it!
- Sep 30 by ggpigy24I am currently attending the south campus and taking microbiology pre-req, but will start the nursing core in the hialeah campus on January 2014. I love my class. There are only 10 students and the professor is very knowledgable, as for he is a foreign doctor. Hope to see any of you in the nursing program.