Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 18Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by HopefulAmandaOk all of that anticipation for nothing. No letter.
- Oct 10, '12 by zombiesahhGot my acceptance letter today! !
Overall GPA - 3.41
Prereq GPA - 4.0
TEAS - 82
- Oct 10, '12 by kt1830Hopeful amanda what were ur scores? Im hoping we get our letters tomorrow!!
- Oct 10, '12 by RNxDreamsI hope I get a letter tomorrow. Congrats to everyone that got in so far.
- Oct 10, '12 by Jen-GCongrats to those accepted & thank you for the well wishes for us still waiting for our letters!!! I hope we can all be celebrating together soon!
My teas is 86.7 & gpa is 3.6. I hope its enough but I dont know for sure if they consider the overall teas score (or if the science section counts more than english or something). I just really want this letter to come so I can make plans for next year!
- Oct 10, '12 by izabela1723Jen-g, if I got in, you definitely got in!!
- Oct 10, '12 by Conquestadorf@jen-g-don't worry those are solid scores..they didnt handle the sending out the letters very good with all the misinformation. The lady whose name is on all the letters says we have to have them by Monday.
- Oct 11, '12 by Jen-Gthanks for the support
- Oct 11, '12 by LukeHenry@Jen-G - you have very similar scores to mine and I got accepted, you will be fine.
Just a reminder to anyone chosen as an alternate - keep your hopes up. We only have 5 days from the date the letters were sent out to accept the seat, some people may forfeit their seat due to tardy submission of forms. Also, for LPN alternates, many people (myself included) applied to both programs and got accepted to both but will be declining the seat in the LPN, opening seats for alternates.
Best of luck to all.
- Oct 11, '12 by TheGhostHey guys I got an acceptance letter too! But my letter says we have 10 days to return it. I noticed two people said 5 days, are you guys sure your letter says that?