2013 UF Accelerated BSN Applicants! - Page 22Register Today!
- Apr 11 by ddl77Gatorguy have you been to the Facebook group? Some discussion on that on our page. If not, many people seem to be doing ones from Express Training in Gainesville.
- Apr 11 by ddl77Quote from GatorLoveI don't know but I can tell you that they have begun sending out info on the per-registration stuff we need to get done (background checks, CPR, immunizations). Don't know if that means anything for you, though. Good luck with your other applications! It often takes people many tries to get in somewhere, so don't be discouraged!Have any of you heard whether or not they will be accepting anymore people from the waitlist?
- Apr 16 by leroy221Hi all,
I know this is early, but I am in the process of starting my 2014 application for the UF & Shands ABSN program. Anyone else looking at a 2014 start date?
- Apr 23 by GatorLoveHi Leroy, I will be if I don't get off the waitlist. We should start a new thread.
- Apr 24 by leroy221That's a good sign if your at list on the wait list. When did you sent your app vs when they told you you're on the waitlist?
And yes, lets start a new thread.
- Apr 30 by GatorLoveI submitted my app around december 15th which was the deadline, and I found out about the waitlist at the end of March- I highly doubt I'm getting off of it, so I'm going to take a year off to get some work experience.
- May 13 by NurseAMKI'm looking into this program...does anyone know the best area to live or find housing in Gainesville? I am not familiar with the area. Thanks!
- May 19 by octobersongsThis program says its four consecutive semesters. is that 2 years?
- May 19 by gatorgirl13I live in Williamsburg Village (less than a mile from the nursing building). It's a professional neighborhood, reasonably priced (for gainesville) and within walking distance to class. Couldn't ask for more.