flight nursing speciality program - page 2

Poor little canadian Rn who is looking to take class on-line to get specialize in aeromedical nursing. So far I coudn't found anything in Canada, anything in the USA??... Read More

  1. by   SpiritRN
    Have to agree. Most flight programs require several years of ER or ICU. Some prefer you to be an EMT or Medic as well. The following certs or courses are always helpful; ACLS, PALS, NRP, ENPC, PEPP, TNCC, ATCN, ATLS-Audit, PHTLS, OB-STAT, CFRN, CCRN and CEN.

    The only program is at Case Western University and it is a masters level program as an ACNP with a focus in Flight Nursing.

    Hope this helps....thanks