Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 56Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by amcconaghySouth Florida - OR training program - 23.97 until completion of program (6-9) months. "25 something" after that.
- Jun 18, '12 by 2ndTimePhoenix, AZ 26.70, plus $1.00 for BSN, $5.00 night, acute care
- Jul 8, '12 by nursejess12Newark,Delaware 28/HR plus 4$ night diff
- Jul 12, '12 by kimRN512buffalo NY area starts new grads $27-$30/hr for hospitals
- Jul 14, '12 by NurseMiriDenver, CO area
I am starting at $24/hr but will have evening differential of $2/hr and night differential of $4/hr, plus an additional $1 for weekends. My shift is 12 hours, so 4 of those will be at evening differential and the other 8 at night differential.
I don't know if my starting salary is typical of the area, or even the hospital. Two of my classmates who were previous nurse externs at the same hospital are starting at $22.50/hr.
- Sep 19, '12 by hapahaolePhiladelphia - $26/hr for new grad
- Oct 7, '12 by Happy2beICU-RNI'm usually a lurker (this is my first post but in Cleveland it ranges from $24-$26 for new grads. With ::gasp:: CCF being the low end of the spectrum.....from what I'm told, I don't work there.
- Oct 8, '12 by AnoetosDetroit area: $25/hr base rate of pay with additional premium for nights/weekends taking you up to around $29-30/hr
- Oct 8, '12 by CaptScrubs13Boston LTC Sub-Acute floor = $27 base plus differentials