I’m sure these can be re-worded & made applicable to a new grad, but here are some questions I was asked (paraphrased):
1. Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your supervisor and how you handled it.
2. Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake.
3. What do you consider one of your greatest achievements as a nurse?
4. How would you handle a co-worker that wasn’t contributing their share to the organization, forcing you to pick up the slack?
1. Tell me about yourself. (I know it's not exactly critical thinking, but what you say needs to be pertaining to your medical experiences and your strengths, not a full-on story about where you were born, where you moved, etc. Learned this after a few failed interviews and looked up nursing interview questions and good answers online. Nurse Interview Questions and Sample Answers.
2. What would you do if you were behind and another nurse tried to help and gave your patient medicines to help you out, but you didn't know because it wasn't documented and gave the medicines again? (I of course was floored, didn't know the procedures, but said "Stay with the patient, patient is most important.")
3. How would you handle a disagreement with a co-worker who didn't pull her weight when working?
4. Why go into nursing? (I hate these questions. I really trip up.)
Just some examples of recent questions I was asked. The above website really helped. Good luck!