New Grad moving to NYCRegister Today!
- by cuteeal247 May 8, '11I need some help! I'm moving to New York City when I graduate from nursing school. I'm moving from Arkansas and I'll be a BSN nurse when I finish. I need some advice on finding a job, what kind of salary I can expect as a new hire, and any tips on making the move. Any help would be great, thank you!
- Jun 4, '11 by jujuesbonitoBump
I have a year left in my ADN program and am considering the same kind of move with my friends.
I did find some additional message boards with information.
- Jun 4, '11 by 33762FLIn acute care - about $70K/year to start.
- Jun 10, '11 by hiddencatRNI've heard the job market is terrible for new grads in nyc.
- Jun 12, '11 by BetterMeRNI would recommend you start where you are get some experience first and then move. The job market here is terrible, especially for new grads. Good luck.