Hey New Grads Still Looking for Work...Register Today!
- by EmilyLucille523 Oct 21, '11You will love this video I found on You Tube! Hillarious! I thought you might need a laugh when things are so frustrating. Keep your chin up. It took me a long time to get my first nursing job and I'm happy to say I finally ended up on an OBGYN/Womens hosp floor and love it! Don't give up. Keep trying, calling, and e-mailing them nursing managers until they have no choice but to call you back! Also, apply even if it says experience required. I got on this floor even though it said L&D experience required and all I had was mainly Med/Surg, LTC, and home health. So don't be discouraged. Enjoy this video for now...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tU1emGCPTc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Oct 22, '11 by all4ofusLOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh man, this little clip captured PERFECTLY how I feel right now! I'm in Dallas and I swear I've seen about 30 new grad jobs posted within a 150 mile radius for, I don't know...500 new grad nurses, this semester???? LOVE the Texas rant, too!!! Who the hell wants to come to Texas anyway?? Stay AWAY, everyone! Stay AWAY!!! I am a native Texan and need the job, so DON'T COME HERE!!! LOL!!!
- Oct 23, '11 by missElmao! i swear i have had that convo before.. some people don't understand LOL
- Oct 26, '11 by Joe33lol very very funny
- Oct 26, '11 by stillwaiting123hahaha this is so true!
- Oct 26, '11 by missEwould anyone be willing to look at my resume?
- Oct 26, '11 by fromtheseaRNawesome.
- Oct 27, '11 by mom35That is great! I want so bad to send it to my family members!