Fountain Valley- New Grad (Versant)Register Today!
- by Lordsburg May 20, '11So I thought I'd start a thread about the Fountain Valley's New Grad Program. I know some people already got called by the nurse recruiter and I heard they're going to interview 150 people for 15 spots. I'm like WOW... Anyone here who got called? And what units are you applying to?
- May 21, '11 by WUNSNHey,
I got a call like a week ago. But no manager interview yet. I'm hoping for an interview! either medsurg or icu
- May 21, '11 by Lordsburgwas it the call that asks you what are your top 2 units are and why? I read in other forums some were called for an initial interview..not sure if that meant nurse managers were going to be there.
- May 23, '11 by PackersFanI'm going in for an interview on Wednesday morning, and so is my best friend from nursing school. We both had clinical rotations at FV...and she precepted there.
I believe we both said that we're interested in doing ICU - either adults or peds.
- May 25, '11 by LordsburgFinished the initial interview today for the ER position. Also found out there is only 1 spot for the ER. T.T Odds are against me.
- Thanks for starting this thread. I have my interview this morning.
- It was pretty quick, but I felt like it went ok. I am applying for L&D. The next step is a much longer panel interview if we get called back and we will be expected to answer questions about clinical scenarios.
- May 27, '11 by LordsburgGreat..hope we both get call backs by June.
- Lordsburg, What unit are you applying for? Anyone else going for L&D?