where can i find care plan scenariosRegister Today!
- by xcrazycowgurlx Sep 12Hey, Does anyone know where I can find some patient scenarios to practice writing care plans?
- 852 Views
- Sep 13 by GerberaDaisyHi-Check the front of your drug handbook, I know the Davis Drug Guide has a few case studies...
- Sep 13 by LunahRNDid you see the ones on EC's website? Requires you to log in, but they are located here: https://my.excelsior.edu/group/myexc...tice-scenarios
- Sep 13 by GrnTeaIf you pick up any nursing magazine, you'll find case studies. They might not include nurse plans of care, but you can always use the patient scenarios as a starting point.
- Sep 14 by elprupGoogle patient scenarios for nurses.
There are a ton.
- Sep 14 by LunahRNThe EC students have some certain needs for their scenarios to practice for the CPNE PCSs -- like a certain number of specific areas of care assigned. But what would be really nice is if students would use these resources mentioned by elprup and GrnTea and maybe write a batch of new ones for each other. The ones I linked on EC's website can be submitted to EC faculty for critique, though. Random ones cannot.