Transition to RN Exam - Page 2Register Today!
- May 2 by LunahRNOh, and EC's MSN is good. I'm enjoying it! One class and a capstone from finishing.
- May 2 by KathrynMPHaha. I like to keep busy. I'm getting married on 5/18, just over two weeks away! Our house will be finished in late June. We will be relocating from Oklahoma to Florida. So many exciting things going on.
I made a 52 on exam A (no studying) & a 76 on exam B (lots of studying). I think it's difficult to retain such dry material when I have so many exciting wedding/house details running through my mind. Not to mention I had an awful migraine going into the exam. I think I'm going to get through my wedding & honeymoon, then hit the ground running with exams.
Glad you're enjoying the MSN program. I'm sure you're excited to be almost done! Congrats! I'm hoping to finish the RN portion in one year, and the RN-MSN portion in two years, so three years total. Do you feel that this is a reasonable timeframe? I don't have children and I'm not currently working (because we're about to move), so I have a lot of time to dedicate to my education.
- May 2 by mochasouterWell, I was enrolled previously and I took a few of the nursing exams back then but I don't know how it is now. We were able to take health and safety and transitions before you enrolled. So I did. I passed health and safety though. I also took Chronicity and failed that one. That's when I withdrew from the program and now I am back at it again. I have to take a&p and micro this time around. Just did micro.
- May 2 by KathrynMPHmmm, it sounds like I should be able to take the other nursing exams after I pass Micro. I plan on taking Micro in a month or so. How was it for you, mocha? Easier/harder than expected? I was a biology major for three years before I decided to go into nursing, so I have a pretty good biology foundation. Hopefully that will help.
- May 2 by mochasouterIt was hard to me but you should be ok since that is your background.