Lubbock cpneRegister Today!
- by RobinMurphy Jun 8, '11Has anyone tested here recently? I havent heard many experiences about this site.
Im testing here July 22!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=576467©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 960 Views
- Jun 8, '11 by LunahRNDid you check the CPNE journals section on the EPN?
- Jun 9, '11 by RobinMurphyI have, there really arent any recent journals or people posting that have passed there.
- Jun 9, '11 by sheddydealHi! I'm fairly new here but have gotten some very useful information so far. I'm preparing to apply for my CPNE and have been checking around for advice which site to go to. I haven't seen much about Lubbock. I live in Houston but would rather travel out of state if I'm going and at least make a trip out of it - I have family in GA and OH. Lunah, excuse my ignorance but what is the EPN? Any words of wisdom for getting ready for the CPNE? thanks!
- Jun 9, '11 by brenanI've heard a lot of students had great success there. I'm waiting for my cpne date, I put Lubbock as one of my choices. How long did you have to wait before your date? Good luck to you!
- Jun 10, '11 by dslpninlaI wonder if Lubbock was a new site or something?
- Jun 10, '11 by RobinMurphyI think its fairly new, within the last couple of years but not brand new. I applied March 30th and got a date 3 weeks later for July 22nd. I put lubbock as my only choice, since I can drive there and Im pretty tapped for money with all the extra expenses at the end.
- Jul 3, '12 by mdsnurse12Robin, make sure and let us know when you pass the CPNE in Lubbock I'm am planning to request Lubbock as my test site....
- Jul 9, '12 by GeauxNursingI am waiting for my date for lubbock. It's the only choice I gave. I applied beginning of may I think. I put august down as my ready date, but I'm not sure I'll be ready then! I've been procrastinating with a new baby at home. I'm worried!