FCCA Finals - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 13 by Xxdgriimey1990xXAwesome
- Jan 31 by Medic1403Just a few weeks left of the FCCA and then off to study forthe CPNE. I am hoping to take the CPNEin June and the NCLEX by September. Letme know if you are in Florida and want to study for the CPNE or have recommendationsfor NCLEX prep. I also plan to take aCPNE prep class but have not decided which one to attend. One step at a time.
- Jan 31 by Medic1403I averaged one class per month studying at least 10 long hard days for each class. The first two exams were the hardest mostly because I wasnt used to the exam process and my study habits were rusty. I was a machine by the time LS 1-3 came and now I can taste the end coming. There is no easy way, just read the materials and take the exam. I wasted a lot of time up front trying to find a short cut and there isn't one. LOL Good luck! You can do it!
- Feb 26 by Medic1403I passed both FCCA final exams yesterday and am CPNE bound! All I can say is that the Care Plans Made Simple book saved my life. It really helped me understand how to apply the nursing process. Good luck everyone! You can do it!
- Feb 26 by NursePoodaWay to go! Congrats!!
- Feb 26 by ashmhaleCongrats!!! that is awesome! im going to take 496 tomorrow! im so nervous!!! was it really hard?im freaking out!!!! how did you study!?
- Feb 26 by LunahRNPlease don't discuss the FCCA any further ... thanks. This discussion is headed into off-limits territory. Please see this post for info: http://allnurses.com/excelsior-colle...on-714112.html
- Feb 27 by ArctophilosCongrats Medic1403! I passed 498 yesterday and I'm taking 496 tomorrow. I can't wait to be CPNE bound as well! I also used that book...and posted that book on Excelsior chat site as well for a study aid.