Excelsior Queens Ny New student need help and tips!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Excelsior Queens Ny New student need help and tips!!! in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hi, I just enrolled in Excelsior I am a Paramedic. I need 3 classes b4 I can begin the nursing...by natnat122 Jan 24, '12Hi,
I just enrolled in Excelsior I am a Paramedic. I need 3 classes b4 I can begin the nursing program (A&P2, Microbio and Psychology). I seriously need some tips on how to pass this course on just a book and a test on the computer. Any tips at all are welcome! Also if you are in the ny area and would like to study together on the 3 classes mentioned hit me up!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=666163©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 802 Views
- Jan 24, '12 by reebokHCFRI only took micro through excelsior and used the books/strategies listed in the micro thread you posted in earlier. I'm a firefighter/paramedic and there are many medics doing this program, so I'm sure you can do it. good luck!
- Jan 24, '12 by LunahRNI'm another paramedic who was successful with EC's program. It can be done!
- Sep 8, '12 by bubbles907hi have you started your nursing courses yet? im close to you and would like to study
- Sep 8, '12 by PediatricLPN84I'm also a Lpn close to queens who is looking for a study buddy. I'm studying for the transition to Rn test and would love to get some study tips or ideas.
- Sep 10, '12 by bubbles907pediatriclpn84 id like to study with you if you want im in westchester ny you can pm me here or i can send you my email and contact info