Are exam prices going up?Register Today!
- by Peterjoy93 Jun 22, '12I been hearing that the prices for exams will be going up starting July 1st. Does anyone know if that is true?
- 2,094 Views
- Jun 22, '12 by KitkatPRNI'm pretty darn sure they are. If you look on their website for pricing you can see they are listed at $305, the CPNE went up a little over $100, too. I tried to pay for all the rest of mine, but couldn't !! You can only be registered for a certain amount of exams, at a time. It's probably a good thing, since you only have six months to take, them after registering. I'm hoping to get them done, but you never know what life throws at you !! :-)
- Jun 22, '12 by nursemami4Wow, just checked it out myself once I read this and was hoping it was not much of an increase, but yep on July 1st the exams are going form $275 to $305. I have 2 exams left and will be paying those off before that change. Thanks for making it aware of the change! Forgot that each year EC makes changes.
- Jun 23, '12 by RRTtoRN2013Enrollment fee also increased to $1015.00
- Jun 23, '12 by medic1282are the practice exams going up, too?
- Jun 24, '12 by frankie,RNi was taking exams this time last year and all fees went up july 1st. guess theyre doing it annually. dont recallwhether practice exam fees went up or not.Last edit by frankie,RN on Jun 24, '12
- Jun 24, '12 by KitkatPRNPractice exams are still $75.
- Jun 24, '12 by medic1282Next dumb question. I have two more tests to pay for. If I pay for one with the facts plan before the 1st, would I still get the same price? I would think I would.
- Jun 25, '12 by t-lo6 years ago when I took CPNE gas prices were under $2.00 a gallon. Everything goes up.
EC is still cheeper than going the traditional route. Sure the community college route is a little cheeper
but don't forget to add the price of gas at over $3.00 a gallon and the sitter's fees onto the community college tuition
and all the extra time needed to travel back and forth to classes 5 dyas a week and clinicals 2-4 days a week.