CPNE waitRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CPNE wait in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Little stressed. I sat here and started thinking about CPNE date and having to pay annual fee. My...by SWilson213 May 30, '12Little stressed. I sat here and started thinking about CPNE date and having to pay annual fee. My annual date is 8/3/12. I registered end of March for south and still have no date. I am out of money. I had to get loan just to pay for school and that is all gone for $400 and I was going to pay graduation fee with that. Not to mention I will have to find 400 for boards after I finish. I just needed to vent I tried to call SPAC earlier but just got voicemail so I will try again after lunch.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=716244©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,195 Views
- May 30, '12 by SWilson213Called and have date for July 13-15 in Savannah!!!!!!
- May 30, '12 by buckshotyay good for you! :-)
- May 31, '12 by missnurse01congrats! I didn't know Sav had a site now...it didn't when I lived there or took the cpne...
- May 31, '12 by Nervous1Thats great! So happy you now have a date, just wish it was with me at Northside Now the fun begins!
- May 31, '12 by SWilson2136 weeks from tomorrow!!!! I cant wait to be done!!! My poor 3 yr old son will not know to do with a non stressed out mom LOL.
- Jun 2, '12 by BostonNurse2876nervous, when is your testing date?
- Jun 7, '12 by Nervous1July 27th at Northside in Atlanta.
- Jun 7, '12 by wintersantanalpnI only applied late May and my wait for MPAC is already killing me I put a ready date of 7/30 but who knows when I will test. Im on the cancel list also , Glad you all got dates GL . !
- Jul 1, '12 by Caribbean LPN@swilson213... congrats on ur date. i test there aug 10-12. please share ur exp.