Chronicity exam.Register Today!
- by curiy17 Oct 11, '12Starting to study for chronicity.. how do u feel about this test..?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=791614©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,736 Views
- Jan 17 by mslpn125Just passed heath safety and transition. Have you taken it yet? If so what to focus on? I'm studying for it now.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 18
- Jan 18 by saunderQuote from sls0130Do you know if you fail does the exam you retake change?Just passed heath safety and transition. Has anyone taken Chronicity, if so how was it?
- Jan 18 by mslpn125Its different, but similar.
- Jan 18 by BrillyDChronicity was difficult, but I passed without too much problem - follow the content guide. I didn't even buy the chronic illness book, just used fundamentals, medsurg, and sg101 - oh and the practice exams - they are worth it to me!
- Jan 18 by mslpn125Quote from BrillyDThank you. I have all those resources!Chronicity was difficult, but I passed without too much problem - follow the content guide. I didn't even buy the chronic illness book, just used fundamentals, medsurg, and sg101 - oh and the practice exams - they are worth it to me!
- Jan 24 by g8sushmahey i am starting to study for this exam now how did you do on it?
I am testing at a rate of about every other month i want to test for this one quickly >>>> do you think i should buy any of the other books or just the fundamentals?
- Jan 24 by mdsnurse12How was Health Safety? I'm studying for this now....
- Jan 24 by g8sushmaWasnt too bad alot of common sense if you are an lpn you may have learned a lot of the material already
- Jan 27 by veggieLPNI'm taking the Chronicity Exam on Feb 2nd. The only area I'm having to study a bit on is the Sensory Impairments. Got a 75% on Practice exam A. Still haven't taken B yet.