Anyone in Ohio?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone in Ohio? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I have just started the process for enrollment at excelsior and wondered if there are any others...by smile2754 Jul 29, '12I have just started the process for enrollment at excelsior and wondered if there are any others from Ohio on here that are in it, out have been through it! I am anxious and nervous to get it started!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=764043©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 996 Views
- Jul 30, '12 by veggieLPNI don't live in Ohio, but I work very close to the Indiana-Ohio state border. I've taken one test, and I'm awaiting to see which transcripts I will get credit for before signing up for any more.
- Jan 9 by brandi45805I live in Ohio and am just starting the enrollment process Friday!! scared to death since they can't answer general questions until I enroll! I went to a vocational school for my LPN so I have to do all my prerequisites( minus English and I took biology).
- Jan 9 by Medic625I'm in the Cleveland area of Ohio
- Jan 10 by carlas216Me too. I'm in cleveland heights
- Jan 10 by brandi45805Hi Buckeyes!!
- Jan 13 by ZadiaI am in Lima
- Jan 13 by brandi45805I grew up there I'm in delphos now! How far are you into the program?
- Jan 13 by carlas216had been completing my prerequisites I'm about done now with those. Preparing to test for health safety. Want to be conplete by august of this year. What about you?
- Jan 13 by brandi45805I just sent in transcripts and license. I am figuring what prerequisites to do first and how since I have to take them all except English..its frustrating me to say the least. I want to be done asap.