indepenent nurse assessor - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 28, '10 by nycrncaresThank you so much for the info..I will let you know the result
- Aug 4, '10 by RN1984HHI'm interested in learning more about this...
- Aug 8, '10 by smartnrseIf anyone knows more about how to do this, I'm interested. I already do assessments with a home care agency. Thanks
- Aug 8, '10 by KikumaruThis is not really patient care (i.e. no iv's, dressing changes, etc.). You will use skills as assessment, recommendations for either staying at home or being placed. This is not home care case management it's home care management (care management).
- Sep 18, '10 by GeriatrxRNI am also interested in this...
- Sep 18, '10 by nycrncaresjust curious what the home care agency is paying you. I also did it through an agency and they made all the money. You can get jobs from Lifeplans Inc. or Long Term Solutions and they will set you up an as independent contractor. If they are affiliated with the agency you work for, you will have to not do assessments for that agency for 6 mos. and then LTS or LP can hire you directly.
Hope this helps
- Sep 18, '10 by KikumaruInterested in talking with you regarding LTS and LP; having some difficulty with Lts.Last edit by sirI on Sep 19, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER - THE INTERNET IS NOT SAFE - BE CAREFUL - MEMBERS CAN ANSWER YOU ON THE THREAD OR PM
- Feb 9, '11 by d2byCan you PM me with the info too. I am an RN with over 20 yrs experience and an NP in LTC for 13 yrs and have worked inhomecare since 1992.
- Aug 22, '12 by mkjonesI know this is not a current thread, but does any one have new information about field assessors? Has anyone worked for LifePlans? Thanks.
- Aug 22, '12 by mkjonesDid you find out information about nurse assessor positions?