Interviewing for ER Residency - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 29 by KittyinNjdont fret things happen for a reason, keep applying at other places think and stay positivw
- Jan 30 by CorpsmanRNBummer Hang in there and just keep applying.
- Jan 30 by GleeGumStony Brook ER in NY has new grad openings for Residency Program.
- Jan 30 by nursese@GleeGum, i am about to submit my application, any suggestion or advice for STONYBROOK ER program?
- Jan 30 by Larry77Do you think not having your RN yet was a factor? You said you are studying for your NCLEX..?
- Feb 2 by daisyfleur70No... They knew many of us were new grads, and I asked it, if I needed to mive my date up (residency starts Feb. 11) and she said I had plenty of time... I just didn't stick out enough, I guess.