a good nursing dialysis bookRegister Today!
- by yourstruly Apr 16, '12hey guys! i will be training this coming november at a specialty hospital, mostly focusing on renal diseases.they will train 30 nurses and only the top 5 trainee will be hired , please recommend a good nursing dialysis book so i can at least read and review. thank you so much!
- 2,911 Views
- Apr 16, '12 by rogue_maverick1. Review of Hemodialysis for Nurses and Dialysis Personnel by Gutch.
2. Manual of Clinical Dialysis by Suhail Ahmad
3. Handbook of Dialysis by Dauguirdas
4. Clinical Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation by Malluche et. al.
The four books mentioned are sorted according to depth of discussion. If you are new and have very little knowledge about dialysis, I recommend reading number 1 first.
- Jan 4 by 2009passerhi rogue.. where can i buy those books?
- Jan 4 by traumaRUsAmazon.com
- Jan 8 by 2009passeronly at amazon.com? not available in any bookstore in the philippines?
- Jan 20 by aris_rnOxford Handbook of Dialysis