Taking the CDERegister Today!
- by bostonurse13 Nov 28, '11Hi,
So I am getting ready to take the CDE exam in about a month, it is my first time...anyone have any pointers/stories for me?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=646677©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,922 Views
- Jan 1, '12 by hey_suzJust saw this now- did you take it yet? If so how did it go?
- Jan 1, '12 by bostonurse13I passed! And it feels great!
- Jan 1, '12 by hey_suzCONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Jan 3, '12 by CDEWannaBeWhat was the test like? Which areas were most difficult?
- Jan 3, '12 by hey_suzFor me, the hardest content areas were the program planning and the more Type 1 related questions like insulin pumps and correction doses. (YMMV).
It's all multiple choice and a lot of the questions were set up as - choose the best answer, and there were two wrong choices and two correct choices. Like "which one should you do first?" and you had to guess which one of the two correct choices they think you should do first in their hypothetical scenario.
- Jan 5, '12 by CDEWannaBeThanks for the information! It sounds like a tough test, but should be since CDEs help patients with such important issues.
- Aug 8, '12 by amccoanCongratulations! Im looking into taking the test. What courses are there that are credible? Im in canada, I have no idea where to start!!
Any info would help. Thanks