CCRN ReviewRegister Today!
- by TopSICU Nurse Feb 27, '12I am scheduled to take the CCRN exam the 29th of March. Using Pass CCRN! and AACN review book. If anyone has used these books can u tell me if these books are any good to use for the exam? If anyone has taken exam recently can u tell me how the exam was? Very nervous!Last edit by TopSICU Nurse on Feb 27, '12 : Reason: spelling
- 24,382 Views
- Feb 28, '12 by ckh23I found the Pass CCRN CD to be extremely helpful.
- Mar 10, '12 by ellenrn2000Years ago, I took Dr. Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio's 2-day live CCRN review.
She was absolutely AWESOME!
I'm not sure if she still teach the course, she is fun, dynamic, and knows how to explain difficult concepts into a fun, memorable ways.
Good luck to you,
- Mar 29, '12 by TopSICU NurseJust wanted to say thanks for all the suggestions. I used both and as well as AACN core review book. All put together helped a ton. I am proud to say that I passed the CCRN exam today!!!!!! What a feeling!!!!! Thanks again everybody!!!
- Apr 14, '12 by travelrn2733I used the PASS CCRN and Laura Gasparis CD's they really helped, but what helped the most was the PASS CCRN questions that came on the disc. A week before the test I paid to take the sample test from AMP, the people that provide the testing. I actually got three questions verbatim from that test, and about seven from the pass CCRN. The test is not as hard as everyone thinks; have the battle is reading the question. Good luck to anyone interested in taking it!
- Apr 23, '12 by Spoiled1Anybody here selling Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio's 2 day review DVD for a good price?
- Sep 8, '12 by CESAROSCARyes, I think "pass ccrn" would be the best shot. the ccrn review podcast on itunes is great also.
- Sep 11, '12 by Ryan RNI work in the ER and in am CEN certified. I have never worked a shift in the ICU, but i am also CCRN certified. I found the "pass ccrn" book useful.If you know your patho, then you should be fine, as the ccrn is basically a detailed pathophysiology test.