Have you worked for Wexford?Register Today!
- by ChuckeRN Apr 11, '12It looks like I'll be working for Wexford very soon. Can anyone share any personal experiences?
- Apr 15, '12 by it's hot in phoenixBy chance - do u live in az?
- Apr 15, '12 by it's hot in phoenixWe just heard their presentation a few days ago - not sure what to think yet - alot that was said, didnt go over too well. We are suppose to get the offer letters, by the end of next week - so I guess we will all have to wait and see- goodluck 2 U!!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by ChuckeRNI'm not impressed not only with their presentation, but their organization so far. They should have sent out their FAQ e-mail the day the contract was announced instead of waiting until people were calling the corporate offices.
Good luck to all of us.
- Apr 17, '12 by MulticollinearityChuckeRN,
I'm trying to send you a PM, but your box is full.
- Apr 17, '12 by ChuckeRNOk, did some cleaning up.
- Apr 19, '12 by GypsyLPNI've been thinking about applying at Wexford here in Illinois. I have been working per diem at the County Jail but didn't know about going full-time in Corrections without knowing much about the company I would be getting in with. Any other Wexford experiences besides the one you guys are discussing?
- Jul 4, '12 by it's hot in phoenixSo did you stay or did you go? If you stayed - how's it going?
- Jul 13, '12 by miteacherSo what has your experience been working with Wexford Health? Does Wexford Health hire new grad nurses? I have an interview next week.