st.raphael hospitalRegister Today!
- by 1978ms May 4, '07im working in Uk.they offered me job in there surgical unit.salary $58,000/annum.is that the starting salary?any feedback about st.raphael?
- May 5, '07 by CT PixieAlthough I personally have never worked at St Ray's (nickname for St Raphael's) I do have several close friends who have worked there or previously worked there. I also have quite a few instructors at my school who work/have worked there.
I've never heard anyone complain about it. All seem to like/love working there. Most of the people have been there for years.
Can't help you with the salary. I've never discussed pay with these friends. Good luck!
- May 5, '07 by Esther2007only $58,000??? That is not that much.......I am sorry to say. I am not a nurse and I am making close to that doing much less. I heard Danbury pays alot more and Greenwich also. Well, if you a new grad, that is ok.
- May 5, '07 by 1978msthank you CT pixie for your feedback about st. rays.im currently working in united united kingdom and been working here for nearly 4 years.
- May 11, '07 by FNimuaeMaeHello-
I work at St Raphaels... 58k sounds about right, but you aren't figuring in shift differentials, weekend differentials, night shift bonuses and overtime. All those add up. I work in one of the ICU's... great crew in mine. Just heard about their UK RN recruitment efforts yesterday.... good luck!
- May 11, '07 by 1978mshi FNimaeMae,
thank you.i will be working in medical-surgical telemetry.its nice to hear from you.
- Apr 3, '09 by ErieNikitaI worked at St. Ray's back in the 90's and my salary was much less (about $46,000) but would make between $53, 000 and $60,000 with shift differentials and holiday, weekend bonuses and any extra days I put in. I miss working on the east coast. Come to western Pennsylvania and you see starting hourly rates for RN's with experience at $16 - 19/hour. I had to fight to get $22 - 23/hour.
- Apr 7, '09 by trepinCTQuote from Esther2007only $58,000??? That is not that much.......I am sorry to say. I am not a nurse and I am making close to that doing much less. I heard Danbury pays alot more and Greenwich also. Well, if you a new grad, that is ok.
I am sorry that you have been mis informed..but that is a pretty good start pay...and its the going rate anywhere..give or take a dollar or two...