Goodwin college - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 24, '09 by robinrene1212I agree it is way expensive but the teachers are great. I know people that got in acing the NLN (10points) and interview (12 points) and community service (2 or 3 don't remember) and one class at Goodwin. But you cant walk in with zero classes and move right into nursing.
- Nov 4, '09 by NocturneNrseGoodwin def. needs to give students more clinical hours/time. 2 days a wk, preferably one right after the other would best emulate a true RN working her shifts. I graduated from there last Dec. 08 and find that is what was lacking when I got into the real working world.
- Jun 13, '10 by lolo0909So for the Goodwin College Grads, have you found it hard to find a job?? And how long is the entire program?
- Aug 4, '10 by ready2getoutofCTjust wanted to say i know 2 ladies that graduated from Goodwin recently and both said they were only able to find jobs at the rehab/LTC facility that i work. apparenlty its harder to get jobs in hospitals, im hearing you need to know people. I thankfully know people at hartford hosp. hopefully that will help me once i graduate!
- Mar 25, '11 by robinrene1212I just graduated from Goodwin and start my first RN job on Monday!! I passed the Nclex in 75 questions and felt Goodwin prepared me well.
- Mar 26, '11 by mattfd37Where did you get a job?