BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Rooskenator Jul 5, '11Hey everybody,
That time of year is coming soon... Anyone else out there applying to BHSN this fall?
Best of luck to all!
- Jul 15, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNGood luck I will be starting in Sept =)
- Aug 5, '11 by CNAnursingstudentGood Luck! I will be sending in my application Sept. 1st, the first day to send it in!
- Aug 21, '11 by joneykaden89i'm applying as well...good luck
- Aug 23, '11 by Shan6221I am! Do you know what version of the TEAS they want this year? I took TEAS IV at GW last year and scored pretty well, but I know the CC's have all switched to TEAS V, which I've heard is substantially harder. I would love to use that TEAS IV grade!
- Aug 24, '11 by joneykaden89i'm pretty sure it's the TEAS V
- Aug 24, '11 by joneykaden89however, on their website it only says 4.0, taken within past 2 years, so you might be ok!
- Aug 31, '11 by abuiceHello
Any one applying to the Lpn to RN program before Sept. 1? Curious on how many Lpn, get excepted around this time frame.
- Aug 31, '11 by abuiceI mean accepted.. Sorry
- Sep 12, '11 by RooskenatorOn their site it still says TEAS IV. I'm excited & nervous! Anyone already put their app in? I'm applying mid December.