Anyone get accepted into their choice of nursing school for the fall 2012?Register Today!
- by CNAnursingstudent Feb 17, '12Hey everyone! Im very curious to see if anyone has gotten any acceptance letters from their choice of nursing program to start for FALL 2012! I've applied to NVCC, BHSN, and St. Vincents.
So far I've gotten an acceptance letter from st. vincents!
I'm still very anxious and checking the mail everyday to hear back from BHSN and NVCC. For the communtiy colleges we prolly won't hear back until around March. But I heard they are sending out letters from BHSN.
Hope everyone gets into their school of choice! Please feel free to post if you gotten into any schools!
- Feb 27, '12 by SwampCatI'm still waiting to hear from UConn. Fingers Crossed! Congrats on getting accepted to St. V's!
- Feb 27, '12 by mssjezThe Comm College programs wont be sending out acceptance letters for another month or so... Good luck!
- Mar 10, '12 by CNAnursingstudentGood luck! I know it's so nerve racking waiting to hear back, esp from the CCC's cause they take forever
- Mar 18, '12 by saramisuhavent heard from ccc's. driving me crazy!
- Mar 19, '12 by mssjezsame here! it's driving me crazy too!! only 3 more weeks!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by CNAnursingstudentHey guys! I got in to NVCC! Jumping for joy! I got my acceptance letter yesterday!
- Apr 13, '12 by mssjezI got into Capital for the fall!!! Yay!
- Apr 13, '12 by CJ223Yes I got into my first choice, NWCC. Yay!
- Apr 13, '12 by CNAnursingstudentYay congrats guys!