starting pay for UCH new nursesRegister Today!
- by sourapril Jun 10, '11What's the starting rate for new nurses who works at University of Colorado Hospital? They don't post that kind of information online....
- Jun 14, '11 by kloneLike new grads? I think it's around $23.
- Jun 14, '11 by klone$22.50 with a bump to $25 after you finish the program.
- Jun 15, '11 by SummitRNSurely there is something more? $42K/yr is crap! Or is that $22.50 just for the first 6 months? Not that $47K/yr is much better.
- Jun 15, '11 by kloneMy understanding after talking to two nurses I work with who are currently in the new grad program, the bump in pay takes place after you finish the program, which takes a year.
This is base pay, and doesn't include shift differential, which is significant. You also need to consider the really good benefits they offer, compared to other facilities.
- Jun 15, '11 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RN23 p/h is the base starting pay over here too.