I just graduated from nursing school
and I already took my NLCEX and got my license. I am currently looking for a job here in TX to save money to move to CO. I am looking to move to the Littleton/Lakewood area. I just have some questions, and maybe you guys can help me.
1) Are there many jobs for LVNs/LPNs? I don't mind working in any facility
2) Where are the best places to apply for someone out of state?
3) How much money would be a safe amount to move out there with? ( I was looking to save up at least 5-7000 to sort of have as a safety net if I can't find a job right away)
4) Does it help if I'm bi-lingual?
5) How soon should I apply for endorsement in CO? I know Tx and Co are compact states, but should I start applying now, or closer to when I move?
Any help you guys can give, and any extra info and advice would be really helpful
Thanks in advance!